Gutted with inconsiderate/bad drivers

Post pictures of your Honda E here
Larbor

Post by Larbor »

I surely didn't do this, and I always park away from other cars:

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-12 at 16.56.36.jpeg

This is why the Honda E needs "Sentry Mode" like Tesla. It has all the cameras. I could have caught the c***

MattHero

Post by MattHero »

URGH, that sucks.
Advance Charge Yellow on 16s.
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

Shocking
So sorry ren
Can you use one of the mobile scratch repair companies? Like Chipsaway
Good luck
Larbor

Post by Larbor »

Joolsdc wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:40 pm Shocking
So sorry ren
Can you use one of the mobile scratch repair companies? Like Chipsaway
Good luck
Thanks,

I'll see what I can do. You don't want this to happen within 3 weeks of ownership. But I'll get it fixed. It's just plastic which means it won't rust.
It just looks as if I can't drive :-)
ChesterUK

Post by ChesterUK »

Damn that's bad. It's my worst fear of having a new bike/car. Really gutted for you. Hope you manage to get it sorted.
keithr

Post by keithr »

renedekat wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:44 pm I surely didn't do this, and I always park away from other cars:
It might not have been a driver, but somebody pushing a shopping trolley. It reminds me of a similar event when I had a smart Roadster Brabus. I parked in a car park with empty spaces on both sides of the car, and I was only in the nearby shop for about 5 minutes, but when I came out I discovered some large scratches on the side of the rear bumper. I guessed it was somebody scraping a shopping trolley against it, but I couldn't be sure. It was not a busy car park. It is very annoying when careless people damage your car. :evil:

But then who am I to accuse others. I aso remember when I was about 11 or 12 years old riding my pushbike past a parked car and I overbalanced and fell against the side of the car, and the end of the handlebar left a very long scratch all along the side of the car, several feet long! Whoops! :shock: :oops:
keithr

Post by keithr »

I also have damage on my front bumper. After only having covered about 120 miles in my car I ended up with a stone chip on the front bumper. I'm leaving it for now, but if I get any more chips then I may buy some touch-up paint, such as this - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-HOND ... SwH4lcp3aM.
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

keithr wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:31 pm I also have damage on my front bumper. After only having covered about 120 miles in my car I ended up with a stone chip on the front bumper. I'm leaving it for now, but if I get any more chips then I may buy some touch-up paint, such as this - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-HOND ... SwH4lcp3aM.
Can you get it on the correct colour for the back 16" wheels too? :x
keithr

Post by keithr »

rickwookie wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:55 pm Can you get it on the correct colour for the back 16" wheels too? :x
I don't know. On my small wheel scuff I went over it with a black felt tip permanent marker pen, just so that it doesn't show up so much.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post