My lovelieee e!

Post pictures of your Honda E here
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Lovely story though, there are definitely something between boys & machinery. It is great to have advanced technology but a bit sad to see less human interaction. I bet car mechanics these days has less and less physical work but more black box/computer related problems??

My husband (& his friends) has long story to tell about their first crap cars with endless problems - but I guess they actually enjoyed it & quite proud! He still insist to keep one duck (duct?) tape in the boots - he has Mini countryman plug in hybrid - I have no idea what the tape could do!!

Going down the memory lane with above, and being related Honda:

I actually worked for Honda head office showroom, after Uni's gap year back in 1985, just when Honda built the new building in Tokyo. Nine of us were given training to be capable of techy talk re. motorbike, car engine etc etc - :lol: Also expected demo to open/close manual cabriolet roof effortlessly with smile - I gained biceps! Second pic bottom right is me 22years old :mrgreen: Charles & Di visited in 1986.

Mr Soichiro Honda sometimes popped in very casually then. Mr Honda started small motorbike shop 1948, he stood on orange wooden crate box and told 30 or so employees that 'One day Honda engine will be sold in the world' but everybody thought he was mad :shock:

If I have time-machine, I would love to go back and tell myself that in 36 years time, I live in UK (fast forward job/life/family story) and driving Honda "Electric Car" but having problem with connection with my "Mobile phone"! (Oh and slight arm ache by some vaccination & have no idea when I will be able to back to Japan freely... long story!)

Honda1.jpg

Honda2.jpg

2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:

MattHero

Post by MattHero »

What an amazing story, thanks for sharing it all!
Advance Charge Yellow on 16s.
ajms0288

Post by ajms0288 »

Great background, love it 😊
Blue Advance 17in. Delivered 11th March 2021. Love it. 1900 miles 3.4m/kWh
Kangoo ZE delivered 1st April 2021. No AC, old school but £150/month plus VAT. 2600 miles 3.9m/kWh
Abbe

Post by Abbe »

Wow, what a nice car. Love the blue elements and the wheels looks awesome as well.