My lovelieee e!

Post pictures of your Honda E here
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Just came back from the dealer, had a moment of sunshine in Bucks so took lots of pics.

Absolutely loving Grey & Blue combo, I actually didn't know the grille garnish are for both front & rear - all looks good. Hubby who was quite suspicious about ordering car with imagined colour combination, had admitted as looking great. Very difficult to capture the colour though. Yes I had to wear those trousers :lol: Last but not least, our home charger code thankfully reached charging pod no problem, phew.

(Meanwhile Honda + says that dealership needs to register blah blah and couldn't pair today. I will wait a couple of days, since they did it just yesterday - but I'm not holding my breath.)

IMG_4585_LI.jpg

IMG_4592_LI.jpg

IMG_4593.JPG

P2060004.JPG

IMG_4594_LI.jpg

P206E0009_LI.jpg

IMG_4596.JPG

IMG_4595.JPG

2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:

Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

Congratulations!!, the trousers came with the car too? Same colour haha.
I don't think there will be a lot on the road with these extras and colour combination so enjoy it to the full :)
You will be noticed so much.
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

It's great to see more purchases, though I'm yet to see another Honda e in the wild myself.
I found it difficult enough trying to decide on the colour without any colour add-ons.
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

Hi Marmite,

Wow. Very appropriate, as I guess you either love or hate how you have "pimped your ride" - certainly very individual and eeeasily recognised.
I had my Test Drive in a grey Steel Metallic, and thought it look mean in stealth mode, but you have added another dimension, or two!
Thanks for sharing pics, and I hope the "blue blotches' recede before you post more pics of yourself, proudly sharing your car with us.

One other thought re. your charging cable. If this is used regularly like shown, I would try to protect your bonnet. It would be very easy for this cable to get grit embedded in cover of flex and hence over time it will damage your paintwork. But maybe you have an alternative plan. Find a way to hook it up above at mid span?

Cheers,

Andrew
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons
Trykpaa

Post by Trykpaa »

Congrats on the new car. Good colour.

londiniumperson wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:50 pm It's great to see more purchases, though I'm yet to see another Honda e in the wild myself.
I found it difficult enough trying to decide on the colour without any colour add-ons.
My wife parked next to another one at the local grocery store yesterday. It's local, we see it often. But what are the odd 😉 And when she came out a man asked questions about the car as they considered buying one. Our local area have a population of around 1500 citizens. Maybe we have a "bad" influence when driving around 'flashing' the E.
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Congrats! I do like the wheels
Ex e owner
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

advance2020 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:30 pm Hi Marmite,

Wow. Very appropriate, as I guess you either love or hate how you have "pimped your ride" - certainly very individual and eeeasily recognised.
I had my Test Drive in a grey Steel Metallic, and thought it look mean in stealth mode, but you have added another dimension, or two!
Thanks for sharing pics, and I hope the "blue blotches' recede before you post more pics of yourself, proudly sharing your car with us.

One other thought re. your charging cable. If this is used regularly like shown, I would try to protect your bonnet. It would be very easy for this cable to get grit embedded in cover of flex and hence over time it will damage your paintwork. But maybe you have an alternative plan. Find a way to hook it up above at mid span?

Cheers,

Andrew
Hi Andrew

Thank you, I know this is not everybody's cup of tea (note my name 'marmite' lol).
Re. Cable, oh you think so??? Hmm I may have to discuss with hubby. I can park car far back and try not to touch the bonnet so much perhaps. I will only charge twice a week, once the lock down ends but need to think over.

Many thanks for your suggestion!!

R x
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Reuben80 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:46 pm Congratulations!!, the trousers came with the car too? Same colour haha.
I don't think there will be a lot on the road with these extras and colour combination so enjoy it to the full :)
You will be noticed so much.
Hi Reuben80

Thank you :D I remembered I had that trousers (which I abandoned after my daughter said it looked like uniform) so had a one last use!
If I ever bumped (not literally) or passed another e, I will wave frantically!!

R x
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

londiniumperson wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:50 pm It's great to see more purchases, though I'm yet to see another Honda e in the wild myself.
Hi londinumperson, thank you. I have never seen Honda e after I ordered on 5th Dec 2020 to be honest. I will wave to any other e - you have been warned!

Many thanks
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

milligoon wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:34 pm Congrats! I do like the wheels
Hi milligoon

Yes I thought that thin blue line is too much to spend on but actually it's cool. Many thanks and looking forward to chat for actual car from now on!

R x