New Honda-e owner in Finland

Post pictures of your Honda E here
FinnMikko

Post by FinnMikko »

IMG_20210810_210547.jpg

Greetings from Finland!

I noticed that there are not so many Scandinavian members so I needed to join the group :)

I have owned my Honda-e (charged yellow) for a less than a week now and I have just been learning everything off it. I bought it as a second hand car and it was driven less than 7 tkm by previous owner (German Honda dealer). So far I am very much impressed about the overall quality feeling off the car and and how it drives.

I owned earlier Kia Soul EV (30 kWh battery pack) so I had experiences off an electric car. I also knew what to expect what comes to range off this car. I didn't need a car with a large battery back and a long range. Daily use is 60-70 km.

The differences between these two cars are huge. Honda-e is built to as an electric car as Soul was based on petrol model version. Kia Soul was a hassle free product without almost any technical faults. Honda feels like a well engineered product, so I expect that it won't let me down either.

I will continue my test drives and daily use of the car and will ask help in this group if something bothers me. So far all good! Only issue is My Honda+ app that you cannot find from Google Play store for my country. I will try to find a way how to activate it.

BR, Mikko
Last edited by FinnMikko on Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum member since 10th Aug 2021, 2020 E Advance Charged Yellow 17"

iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Welcome! You have the best colour for the e. Easy to find it back when it has snowed. :D
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

Welcome to the forum FinnMikko
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Welcome! Conglats, enjoy e & let us know how it cope with ice & snow compared to other cars in Finland later this year!?

(I love Moomins all my life ;) )
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Welcome, cough cough we need pictures ideally set with a stunning backdrop
Ex e owner
FinnMikko

Post by FinnMikko »

Sorry! I didn't yet had good photos of my E until yesterday. Now "missing photo issue" fixed! 😀
Marmite

Post by Marmite »

Beautiful photo!! Stunning.

I have to say e goes very well in nature, city, whatever the background. I hope that one day I shall take great photo with my e - have to get out my comfort zone...
2020 e Advance : Modern Steel Metallic + blue accent :mrgreen:
FinnMikko

Post by FinnMikko »

Thank's! It was just a perfect moment and also a place for photoshooting. With modern mobile phones anyone can take stunning photos.
hondaRee

Post by hondaRee »

Have you gotten MyHonda+ working yet?
Not on App store and seemingly not yet on Play store or any other workaround(?)
-Another Finnish E-owner.
FinnMikko

Post by FinnMikko »

Hello fellow countryman!

Surprised but happy to hear that there are more real Honda-e owners in this country! Haven't seen any other E's yet live in this country than mine charged yellow.

I have asked through dealer about the app and have so far received answer from Honda Europe Finland that app is not available yet in Finland but should be "some day". Cannot tell when... Finland is a small market area for Honda so that is why they have not decided to publish Finnish version of the app.

I think at the moment there is no workaround available how to use MyHonda apps in Honda-e in Finland (so much annoyed about it). I have had my car only for three weeks now and will soon try to ask more about the app from Honda Europe Finland through my nearest Honda dealer in Tampere (Käyttöauto). Get back if I will hear more news!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post