System & media centre software

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

If you swipe an icon left that is on the right hand side screen does the app open straight away on the left hand side screen? I never saw this on europe's youtube reviews but I saw it many times on the Japanese ones. Can somebody check it please?

Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

Reuben80 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:00 pm If you swipe an icon left that is on the right hand side screen does the app open straight away on the left hand side screen? I never saw this on europe's youtube reviews but I saw it many times on the Japanese ones. Can somebody check it please?
Can anyone check this please? It is a very nice function.
keithr

Post by keithr »

Reuben80 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:00 pm If you swipe an icon left that is on the right hand side screen does the app open straight away on the left hand side screen? I never saw this on europe's youtube reviews but I saw it many times on the Japanese ones. Can somebody check it please?
Do you mean like in this video from Motorward that was published on 4th February? (Except it's a lefthand drive car, so it's swiping from left to right.) I can't find any reference to that feature in the Owner's Manual. I look forward to trying it to see if it works when I get my car (hopefully not long to wait now).
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

Yes that one :)
I missed it in that video. Thank you. Nobody mentions it but it is cool.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post