Digital Key Error Warning

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
advance2020

Post by advance2020 »

Not quite a full year has passed, got this error appear again on 5 Jan 2022. Have “booked” in with my local Dealer to get error message reset again. Hopefully it won't reappear again. Seem to think Jools may have had same issue but got it fixed. I will enquire via DM.
Platinum White Pearl: e-driving green at last, on R17 Michelin Pilot Sport
A fan of One Pedal Driving max >>> and physical buttons

tijsk

Post by tijsk »

Was anyone able to figure this out?

I'm the happy owner of a Honda e since June this year. From a week after the purchase I'm getting this error on every start.
Already removed my girlfriend mobile app registration and had the dealer look into this, both didn't help.

Is it worthwhile to completely reset my Honda+ app and reconnect the car or will that be worthless effort?
MattHero

Post by MattHero »

tijsk wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:25 am Was anyone able to figure this out?

I'm the happy owner of a Honda e since June this year. From a week after the purchase I'm getting this error on every start.
Already removed my girlfriend mobile app registration and had the dealer look into this, both didn't help.

Is it worthwhile to completely reset my Honda+ app and reconnect the car or will that be worthless effort?
I wouldn't do the reset, as it's unlikely to work. I had this pretty much from new (second day I think) and in the end I believe the dealer had to replace the entire receiver unit in the car after a load of to and from between them, Honda UK and Japan (and 3 day long sessions for the car at the dealer to diagnose). Now I sort of miss the regular beeping for some absurd reason.
Advance Charge Yellow on 16s.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post