Hello from Dublin, Ireland

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mailforkev

Post by Mailforkev »

I’m being pleasantly surprised with the range I’m getting so far. Pic below from earlier this evening after my commute from the office.
I’m getting an easy 180-200 kms and it hasn’t been particularly warm so I have climate control just set to Auto most of the time. All suburban and city driving.
The pic shows a potential 210 km (130 mi).

Mailforkev

Post by Mailforkev »

Saw my first yellow one on Saturday morning, looked good but a bit too shouty for me. It’s the first e I’ve seen on the road, the other two I’ve spotted (blue and white) were parked.
Wilier

Post by Wilier »

Hello all I’m a new Honda e owner from south west of Ireland since yesterday hope yeay are all well
Isotope Toast

Post by Isotope Toast »

Welcome!
How long did it take for you to get your Honda e?
Mailforkev

Post by Mailforkev »

@Wilier welcome to the gang, what colour did you go for?
Frozenthumbs

Post by Frozenthumbs »

Hi all . I've sent emails to Honda Ireland about the app. As a small group we should keep a bit a pressure on honda.. After all we did pay for this technology.
Mailforkev

Post by Mailforkev »

Unfortunately, I had it confirmed to me yesterday that Honda Europe will not be rolling out the app to any other countries, including Ireland.
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

Frozenthumbs wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:37 pm Hi all . I've sent emails to Honda Ireland about the app. As a small group we should keep a bit a pressure on honda.. After all we did pay for this technology.
We did pay for that technology and I'll repay that availability lie by not support Honda in a future purchase.. it's that simple ;)
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂
Wilier

Post by Wilier »

Hello guys I went for the blue ✌️ So no Honda app for Ireland that’s a bit disappointing love the car though should have my home charger installed early next week how are yeay all doing home charging wise ? Love the Honda e it’s a cracker of a driver
Shhhyawn

Post by Shhhyawn »

Really annoying the app won't be rolled out to Ireland. My previous EV was a Leaf and although it's app was incredibly buggy and unresponsive (and prone to sending phantom aircon notifications resulting in me running outside to physically make sure it's indeed off and not draining the battery) being able to check your charge level remotely was incredibly useful.

I also drive a blue E in Dublin, look out for the one with the vinyl stripes and front spoiler. I had ordered a yellow one but several weeks later Clonskeagh got back to me that no more were available until September at the earliest due to supply issues, but I'm very happy with how the blue looks now.