WiFi hotspot

All Honda E related discussions
Jaharah

Post by Jaharah »

Hi
I took delivery of my new Honda E today and I love it but I am completely stuck with how to connect to the WiFi hotspot so I can download the aquarium app - I know it’s not w big deal but my kids were so excited to see the fish !!!
Can anyone help me ? I have an iPhone and I have made sure that the personal hotspot it turned on but it doesn’t give me the option to connect on the car. Please help !!! Thanks 😊

schodoodles

Post by schodoodles »

The aquarium app should already be part of the cars built-in infotainment systems but won't be available unless stationary.
Check the app list via the 'All Apps' button along the bottom of the screen.
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

Mine did not come with the aquarium so I had to download it from the Honda app inside the car.
The car is compatible only with 2.4Ghz Wifi. Check that your hotspot wifi is not set on 5GHz
Prudyuk

Post by Prudyuk »

Hi, I had the same issue which I resolved by selecting Maximise Compatibility on the iPhone hotspot screen.
upsilon

Post by upsilon »

Jaharah wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:37 pm Hi
I took delivery of my new Honda E today and I love it but I am completely stuck with how to connect to the WiFi hotspot so I can download the aquarium app - I know it’s not w big deal but my kids were so excited to see the fish !!!
Can anyone help me ? I have an iPhone and I have made sure that the personal hotspot it turned on but it doesn’t give me the option to connect on the car. Please help !!! Thanks 😊
You can use another way to install it, download the file from this Link credit to CityEV.

Place the file into a USB thumbdrive (root directory, not in any folders), plug it into the USB port and use the on board app installer to get it installed. Works for me.