Front and back emblems?

All Honda E related discussions
asjo

Post by asjo »

I'm wondering if anybody knows whether it's possible to buy a set of front and back emblems that fit my Honda e, and if so, where?

I'm not so fond of the blue colour on them, so I'd like to get another set and change the colour :-)

EEEE

Post by EEEE »

I think you will need to look towards the older honda line up.

The newer hondas, the emblem is part of a large grill design and not just a stick on part.

If you did get an older one (They will still be available from multiple online honda part sellers), you will run the risk of not knowing the mounting spacings. Older hondas the emblem tends to have 2 pins that press into and expand a fitting to retain it on the panel (boot or bonnet). Im not sure if the same method is used on the E so it might not be an issue (but then you will have other mounting issues to worry about).

I would leave them as they are personally - the blue accents match the door garnishes (if you have them).
'21 e Advance - Charge Yellow - E1702RR alloys
'17 Civic Sport CVT
'00 Prelude 2.2VTi
asjo

Post by asjo »

I didn't express myself clearly, sorry about that: I am looking for a set of the emblems mounted on the Honda e from the factory - I would then paint/modify them and replace the ones my car came with. I'm not looking to fit emblems from another Honda model.

(I think blue for electric is bonkers and I don't like the colour :-) I do have the blue lights in the door sills, but not by choice.)
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

I don't think they are removable. It looks they come embedded with the whole black panel.
Stiwaz

Post by Stiwaz »

I dont know about the front(H) emblem. But the back label can be removed. Mine fell off, and the dealer got me a new one.
Mailforkev

Post by Mailforkev »

It would be nice if you could swap them for illuminated logos like the concept.
asjo

Post by asjo »

I am happy to report that the emblems are not embedded, I have bought a spare:

honda-e-emblem1.jpg

The way they are attached can been seen on the back:

honda-e-emblem2.jpg

The hardest part was finding the part numbers.
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

Great, thank you very much.
hvdhvd

Post by hvdhvd »

does someone have the color code for the black part in the emblem? could it be the NH731P ? I would like to also paint over the blue parts as I think they ruin the look a little bit.
asjo

Post by asjo »

I just painted over the entire blue and black part with black spraypaint O:-)