Free charger

All Honda E related discussions
Sunday_mornin

Post by Sunday_mornin »

Yesterday I agreed on a deal with my local Honda dealership to buy a new E. Now one of the biggest sweeteners in this deal was that “Honda will provide me with a wall charger installed at my home”. Sounds great, right? Honestly I found the salesman really inexperienced and lacking in knowledge, also I cannot find any info online suggesting that Honda have provided anyone with a wall charger. I fully expect next week to hear that I’ve been offered something incorrectly. It isn’t in writing but it was promised several times. How would you guys play this situation?

Haaploos

Post by Haaploos »

I would probably send them an email and ask when its possible to schedule the installation of the included charger or a written confirmation that the charger is included. Good luck
Modern steel advance 17"
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

Haaploos wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:32 pm I would probably send them an email and ask when its possible to schedule the installation of the included charger or a written confirmation that the charger is included. Good luck
100%
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂
zemdega

Post by zemdega »

I think it's possible. In Latvia to sell with grand seller should provide discount in amount of 1200 euros (if they agreed it should mean that they still have some profit). Charger costs about 1000. As Honda E sales are not going the way it was planned they probably thinking of ways to lure buyers.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post