Honda e Review (by an 18 years old perspective)

All Honda E related discussions
SamBrooksbank

Post by SamBrooksbank »

Hi everyone! Although I do not own a Honda e, I do love it it’s a great little car. Last week I made a review of the e, I hope you enjoy it and can relate to some of my points. One thing I mentioned was that the e would be perfect for shorter journeys and commutes, is this what most of you use your car for?

If you like new car reviews in general, I do have a few other videos on there across a variety of cars. From Audi to Hyundai to Nissan, if you like cars there may be a few videos of interest.

Thanks so much for reading I hope you enjoy! Thanks, Sam.

ZoeDave

Post by ZoeDave »

I thought that it was excellent. 18, 80, doesn't matter, but what does is that the review was fair and you clearly had done your research. The drone shot at the beginning and the diagrams and clear sections were nice touches.

I also liked your reasoning for the black paint, even if I went for the white. Doug DeMuro once said that he usually bought cars in their 'press' colour, as the manufacturer thinks that looks the best for publicity photos etc. Obviously not a reason to buy a colour that you don't like, but looking back on the cars I've bought, he was right most of the time.
SamBrooksbank

Post by SamBrooksbank »

ZoeDave wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:15 pm I thought that it was excellent. 18, 80, doesn't matter, but what does is that the review was fair and you clearly had done your research. The drone shot at the beginning and the diagrams and clear sections were nice touches.

I also liked your reasoning for the black paint, even if I went for the white. Doug DeMuro once said that he usually bought cars in their 'press' colour, as the manufacturer thinks that looks the best for publicity photos etc. Obviously not a reason to buy a colour that you don't like, but looking back on the cars I've bought, he was right most of the time.
Thanks for watching and your feedback! I do usually agree that the flagship colour of a car is one of the best, my Volkswagen Golf is in ‘Turmeric Yellow’ which was the press colour of the MK7.5. I have to agree though that manufactures don’t always get the press colour right, the new Volkswagen Taigo (which I also reviewed) is finished in ‘Visual Green’ an olive swampy green colour, which I’m not a big fan of!
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Hi Sam, thanks your nice video. I chose the yellow colour because it is okay for a lovely car to stand out. And most cars here in the Netherlands are grey, greyer, greyest. Honda's in general are not cheap, but they are developed by technicians and not by accountants. They only come into the picture when the cars have to be sold... :lol: If you look at the wheel suspension for example, they chose for MacPherson strut all round, while other brands choose a rigid rear axle. Those are the small things that make Honda's different from other brands. Continue making your videos. 8-)
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post