Cannot update data or turn on AC from the app anymore

All Honda E related discussions
lopo

Post by lopo »

Hey everyone,
even with the huge problems and limits of the app, I have been using that since April ´21 with almost satisfactory results. It's true that 1 out of 5 or 10 times it fails to turn on the AC or update the status, but still it worked the majority of the times.
Now it's been at least 10 days and it never works, not a single time. It happens when the car is in my parking spot where it always worked, and in other places (even some spots where it used to work as well). It happens regardless of the charging status o whether the cable is plugged in. I can't even change the max charge level remotely. Only the charging status seems to be updated, plus the list of travels/positions: basically the automatic updates work, but not the one that you have to trigger from the app.
I updated to 6.0.20 when it was released, so I thought it could have been a problem with that version. I tried to roll back to 6.0.16, which I am sure worked as usual, but it didn't help. Also tried another device than my phone.

So I think there are two cases: it can either be the car or the app communication infrastructure.
Is anyone experiencing the same problems? If so, I could rule out a problem with the car and reach support to file a report.
Thanks in advance

ChrisD

Post by ChrisD »

For me the app version 6.0.20 on android still works and I'm able to lock/unlock, initiate charge etc from the app. I'm located in NL btw in case you suspect the cellular network.
lopo

Post by lopo »

ChrisD wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:12 pm For me the app version 6.0.20 on android still works and I'm able to lock/unlock, initiate charge etc from the app. I'm located in NL btw in case you suspect the cellular network.
Thanks!
It doesn't work even in a town 40 km from here, so not a problem with a single cell, it could be with the regional or even Italian network instead.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post