The very very big brother of the e.

The place to discuss everything else..
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Yesterday Honda has unveiled the design of the Prologue, its first electric SUV and a vehicle codeveloped with General Motors. Unfortunately, Honda didn’t release the specs of the Prologue, though it is expected to be something similar to the Chevy Blazer EV since Honda is using GM’s Ultium EV platform. There’s still plenty of time for that information to come out since the electric SUV is not scheduled to hit the market until 2024 and US only. I think it is very well-designed and would certainly stand a chance in Europe too, between the Skoda Enyaq iV or Poolstar 3.

01-2024-Honda-Prologue-Styling-Reveal.jpg

05-2024-Honda-Prologue-Styling-Reveal.jpg

02-2024-Honda-Prologue-Styling-Reveal.jpg

06-2024-Honda-Prologue-Styling-Reveal.jpg

What do you guys think?

07-2024-Honda-Prologue-Styling-Reveal.jpg

Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only

EEEE

Post by EEEE »

Looks OK. Honda must have learnt that the market is for the larger car with more utility, not the smaller car that doesn't go far and costs far too much.

Very evoque looking at the rear with the black arch trims, spoiler overhand and rear lights. Interior is a little sparse for my liking but it's probably better in person.
'21 e Advance - Charge Yellow - E1702RR alloys
'17 Civic Sport CVT
'00 Prelude 2.2VTi
zemdega

Post by zemdega »

Boring as almost all SUVs out there :D There'a s reason why we're all here, no? :D
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Instantly reminded me of the current range of the XC60, had one, dog puked up in it because of the dark rear space replaced with a 2004 V70 which the dog loves the greenhouse like rear and only cost £1250.

Waiting for decent EV estate myself.
Ex e owner