Day One: when did you get your 'e'

The place to discuss everything else..
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

mogui wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:29 pm
FDAD wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:01 pm
mogui wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:19 pm

Haven't you found a Workround? I managed to get the My Honda+ app installed on my phone, but doesn't seem to Find the car when I insert the VIN number.
Btw, is there any tips/tricks you would share with a new owner? ahah
Are you based in Lisbon? If so the dealer has to activate the TCU unit eSim in order for it to work. Currently no available dates for it to be available in PT. If you have a dealer friend in Spain they can get it to work... If they wish to.

What do you want to know?
Yes, I'm based in Lisbon/Sintra. I don't have a dealer friend in spain unfortunatly :( did you get yours Actividated?

I learned recently about the HDMI while driving trick, that's neat. and I've read somewhere here, about a "Steatbelt trick" but can't find what it's about haha
Can I someshow check for System Update?
Is there any Apps I should use/install?

anything you think a new EV user should know would be super useful :D
Obrigado!
If you have android phone with root access you can virtually use any app anytime in android auto, I currently have it so i can watch TV while driving (passenger of course) and to myself when charging etc.
No need for the use of the HDMI port.
Android wireless works 95% of the time you just have to enable it.

I recommend you setting the charging limit to 80%/85%

I you want to have fun in private location disable all driving assists available as soon as you do the first doughnut or power slide the dashboard will light up like Christmas tree showing that all remaining assists are now turned off. They will come on again just have to turn drive the car for 2 times and turn it off. The lights will come off after and everything back to normal. Be safe.
Check your current tire pressure and see if its ok.. compensate as you wish for colder weather.

One pedal mode should be used in the city or in extreme downhills if you have super low battery. If you go to the motorway having one pedal mode activated and cruise up to 140/150kms/h and casually lift off the accelerator pedal before the exit.. The car will curse at you and disable one pedal driving completely until it forgets you misbehaved. :cry:
From my experience in using one pedal mode is for busy city centres only, after that using controlled regen is much more efficient and consumes a lot less brake pads...

Anything specif you want to know about.. just ask.

Sempre as ordens! :)
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂