Aquarium lokal per USB neu installieren

All Honda E related discussions
CityEV

Post by CityEV »

Mit Rundschreiben SW-10-009-00 (3.10.2022) informiert Honda über eine Änderung der Strategie für das Honda App Center.
Seit der Einführung des App Centers haben sich die Benutzergewohnheiten weiterentwickelt. Wir haben festgestellt, dass immer mehr Benutzer diese Anwendungen von Drittanbietern nutzen, um ihr Erlebnis im Auto zu verbessern, sei es zur Navigation oder zur Unterhaltung. Aufgrund dieser reduzierten Interaktion wird das Honda App Center für alle unsere Modelle ab dem 30. September 2022 eingestellt. Dies betrifft nicht nur den Zugriff über das integrierte Honda App Center, sondern auch die Online-Versionen. Der Betrieb der Aha-App wird ebenfalls eingestellt. Aha-Inhalte können weiterhin über eine Smartphone-App und anschließend das Display-Audio über Bluetooth im Fahrzeug abgerufen werden.
Die APK-Datei sowie die Installationsanleitung für eine lokale Installation per USB-Anschluss kann &nbsphier&nbspheruntergeladen werden.

FDAD

Post by FDAD »

CityEV wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:10 pm Mit Rundschreiben SW-10-009-00 (3.10.2022) informiert Honda über eine Änderung der Strategie für das Honda App Center.
Seit der Einführung des App Centers haben sich die Benutzergewohnheiten weiterentwickelt. Wir haben festgestellt, dass immer mehr Benutzer diese Anwendungen von Drittanbietern nutzen, um ihr Erlebnis im Auto zu verbessern, sei es zur Navigation oder zur Unterhaltung. Aufgrund dieser reduzierten Interaktion wird das Honda App Center für alle unsere Modelle ab dem 30. September 2022 eingestellt. Dies betrifft nicht nur den Zugriff über das integrierte Honda App Center, sondern auch die Online-Versionen. Der Betrieb der Aha-App wird ebenfalls eingestellt. Aha-Inhalte können weiterhin über eine Smartphone-App und anschließend das Display-Audio über Bluetooth im Fahrzeug abgerufen werden.
Die APK-Datei sowie die Installationsanleitung für eine lokale Installation per USB-Anschluss kann &nbsphier&nbspheruntergeladen werden.
As expected those that had Honda app centre will be left from a bad option to no options...
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂
hondaero

Post by hondaero »

Thanks for posting.

Is this APK Official and secure ?
Is this bulletin available and applicable cross countries ?

Thanks
~amo~
2023 Honda e Red Advance on 16" Michelin 195/55 & 205/55 tyres.
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

It's disappointing, but what I've come to expect from Honda and the dealers that they didn't have the decency to inform their customer of this.

I find it very disappointing that the reason has been squarely pointed at us the customer for the closure of the Honda App Center.
The reasons given are so flawed it is comical, and these people are in charge of a huge corporation :roll:
2022 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
hondaero

Post by hondaero »

It is NOT only Honda. I remember in the past (2018) MB discontinuing their apps platform without providing anything instead :(

Found out in the meanwhile official service bulletin exists (SW-10-009-00 as reference) and it should be safe to install APK.

Thanks,
~amo~
Accord

Post by Accord »

As the only apps available are Aha and the Aquarium, I really don't see an issue with the App Center being discontinued.
I do agree with Honda that there is little to no point in having an App Store in the cars infotainment system, when most people use either CarPlay or Android auto anyways. Aha f.ex could easily be used through CarPlay.
Maybe things like Netflix etc. could be installed, but when really do you sit down in the car while charging it? And HDMI solves that as well...
With the last 3 EV's I've had, I've only had to use a fast-charger once, and if I'd need to do it again, I'd rather just go do something else while the car is sitting there.
hondaeboy

Post by hondaeboy »

Accord wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:22 pm I really don't see an issue with the App Center being discontinued.
I think a lot of people are just disappointed with Honda in this regard and expect them to do better.

Even though I hate the flaky way Honda goes about their App Center or how they communicate with their dealers, I also understand that they are not putting any effort into the App Center anymore. I try to have low expectations and then lower them a bit more. It would be great if everything worked out of the box, but it doesn't. On the other hand, having to use your own apps through Android Auto and HDMI gives you the freedom and flexibility to see what works for you, even though it does require a bit more research.

Also, I think Honda decided to go with the Android Automotive OS for future models as well. I doubt we will get an Android Automotive OS update, we still can still simply use Android Auto. It had a really nice update a few days ago. It finally shows you multiple app tiles on a single screen now, in stead of having to toggle between screens. I only did a full fast charge once as well, and it was more a deliberate way to test if I could get Netflix to work via HDMI - and watched an episode in the car. Worked like a charme as well, even if it took a bit of hack to get it work.
2021 Honda e Advance on 16" RC30 wheels with Goodyear 195/55 & 205/55 tyres.
Wrapped in Red metallic with full black and cinnamon leather interior.
Accord

Post by Accord »

Not to argue, but what exactly are you missing from the current system? Because a lot of people keep complaining with other brands as well, often pulling Tesla as an example of a brand with a lot of updates.
But as a Tesla owner, you quickly realize it is t updates, but patches. The car isn’t finished, heck, the windshields wipers are still in beta…
hondaero

Post by hondaero »

what exactly are you missing from the current system
My Honda+ App / Connected Services working at high standards in all countries where Honda sells the cars.
Hard to believe, but sadly true, in 2023, some important markets are still NOT covered :(

Thanks
~amo~
upsilon

Post by upsilon »

CityEV wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:10 pm Mit Rundschreiben SW-10-009-00 (3.10.2022) informiert Honda über eine Änderung der Strategie für das Honda App Center.
Thank you for sharing, had successfully installed this :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post