Honda e [Advance] Sound System

All Honda E related discussions
williamchan

Post by williamchan »

Finally, I found my nearly ideal setup for my E (and my Ears :) )

Audison AV K6 for the front
Audison AP 6.5 for the rear (moved from the front)
Audison M5.11 bit (had the stock subwoofer removed and fitted there)
JB Audio 6" subwoofer box (temporary sitting in the boot)
Basic sound deadening for all 4 doors (can't feel any improvement in terms of noise but more solid when it comes to the sound, still I feel the rattling is more annoying)
Removed center speaker and center channel remapped to front speakers (or no sound from satnav and voice assistant)

The final step is to build a custom sub enclosure so it can be fitted on either one of the sides of the boot.

Rizzoe

Post by Rizzoe »

williamchan wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:47 pm Finally, I found my nearly ideal setup for my E (and my Ears :) )

Basic sound deadening for all 4 doors (can't feel any improvement in terms of noise but more solid when it comes to the sound, still I feel the rattling is more annoying)
Removed center speaker and center channel remapped to front speakers (or no sound from satnav and voice assistant)

The final step is to build a custom sub enclosure so it can be fitted on either one of the sides of the boot.
Sounds :lol: intense, do you have some pics of the sound deadening? Also the amp and sub? Make sure to take pics of the custom sub housing when you get to it!

How difficult was it to deal with the wiring?
Ex Audi S3 8P -> Honda e (12/2022) +
2021 Lexus UX250h 4WD "Midnight" (01/2024)
williamchan

Post by williamchan »

Rizzoe wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:18 pm
williamchan wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:47 pm Finally, I found my nearly ideal setup for my E (and my Ears :) )

Sounds :lol: intense, do you have some pics of the sound deadening? Also the amp and sub? Make sure to take pics of the custom sub housing when you get to it!

How difficult was it to deal with the wiring?
Wiring isn't difficult at all; everything can be done by removing the lower part trims. (once the glove box is removed and you will see the amp sitting on the left-hand side)

Subwoofer in the boot perform the best (in terms of sound quality), but I turned out had an Eton USB8 placed below the rear seat instead. ( Partner complaining about the boot space that left :lol: )

energy consumption, sort of expected.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post