How to use both screens at the same time.

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
victorcorreal

Post by victorcorreal »

I am a new owner, it arrived yesterday. Very happy but there is something I can't figure out. My two centre screens do not display information simultaneously. When I add something on one the other goes black. I've been looking all over the menu and googling but I can't find the reason. Can you help me?

Thank you.

mesa

Post by mesa »

I usually start the app for the passenger side the swap screens and start the driver side app.
Charge Yellow e Advance
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

victorcorreal wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:20 pm I am a new owner, it arrived yesterday. Very happy but there is something I can't figure out. My two centre screens do not display information simultaneously. When I add something on one the other goes black. I've been looking all over the menu and googling but I can't find the reason. Can you help me?

Thank you.
It is not normal. If you can show us a video maybe we can suggest something or else contact the dealer or the person that sold it to you.
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

mesa wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 10:18 am I usually start the app for the passenger side the swap screens and start the driver side app.
There is no need to do that. If you have the app shortcut on one side but you want the app to open on the other screen just swipe the shortcut to the direction of the screen that you want it to open on. It will open straight away on the other screen without needing the swap button.
Fed

Post by Fed »

Reuben80 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:15 pm There is no need to do that. If you have the app shortcut on one side but you want the app to open on the other screen just swipe the shortcut to the direction of the screen that you want it to open on. It will open straight away on the other screen without needing the swap button.
This is a great tip !
asjo

Post by asjo »

Reuben80 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 1:15 pm you want the app to open on the other screen just swipe the shortcut to the direction of the screen that you want it to open on. It will open straight away on the other screen without needing the swap button.
Ahhh, so that's what I accidentally do sometimes when suddenly the music app ends up on the other side - thanks!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post