First OTA update released!

All Honda E related discussions
UrbanMobility

Post by UrbanMobility »

No problem.

I just accessed the page in a virtual sandbox and can confirm that - without AdBlocker - you are redirected to a page that you do not want to be redirected to.

I just meant it in a nice way because someone liked the wallpaper I use in my vehicle (the video linked above is mine).

And the wallpaper came from exactly this page - at least I think the link was originally from here / from this forum.

viewtopic.php?t=255&start=230

londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

UrbanMobility wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:15 pm No problem.

I just accessed the page in a virtual sandbox and can confirm that - without AdBlocker - you are redirected to a page that you do not want to be redirected to.

I just meant it in a nice way because someone liked the wallpaper I use in my vehicle (the video linked above is mine).

And the wallpaper came from exactly this page - at least I think the link was originally from here / from this forum.

viewtopic.php?t=255&start=230
Thanks, I have found the post & and sent the poster a message to remove it as well as reporting the post.
I have messaged you a link to the post in question, however it is still in my Outbox, you might need to check you PM settings if you want to receive it by updating the option 'Users can contact me by email' under the global settings.
2020 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

It finally worked out! Remembered that I have a Samsung phone from work and it obviously runs on Android. Once I paired it with my e, the update went quickly and without a hitch. :ugeek:
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
Highanddry

Post by Highanddry »

EEEE wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:03 pm I saw this after I had reconnected my 12v battery this morning. Now I'm starting to wonder if the update is what actually drained the 12v...
Mmmm now i start wondering too....

Waiting for the update to complete to drain it !?
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

I setup my iPhone as a hotspot when I was out lunchtime in an area with a reasonable phone signal.
It took 10 mins to complete the download, which was half way through at the start and another 5 mis to prepare the update.
I left it to install during power off as it was an option then it took around another 5 mins before the system was up and running after I had returned to the car.

Audio system versions:
Before: 71AA-0063-011
After: 71AA-0119-011

As expected the TCU was unchanged at version 35.06.042
2020 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

londiniumperson wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:36 pm
milligoon wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:59 pm Mine updated with no issues, the only thing of note that caught my eye , were the pink direction arrows in the driver display when using Android Auto sat nav the next day, not noticed it since.
The pink direction arrow has always been there using Apple CarPlay & I’m fairly confident it also applied to Android Auto when I first had my car.
It's still white on mine with Android Auto Sat' Nav' apps, tried it with the in car Nav' and the pointer is pink in the dash, how odd, the route is pink in the in car Garmin Sat' Nav'.
Ex e owner
htom

Post by htom »

Just wondering whether this update is rolling out in phases or targeting specific regions/countries. I've checked multiple times, both directly through the car's menu and via the USB option. No updates seem to be available for my '21 car in Ireland
Mailforkev

Post by Mailforkev »

@htom, are you sure the car is connected to wifi of some sort? I connected mine to my home wifi in my driveway and the little red circle highlighting the update showed up pretty much immediately.

I'm a Jan 2022 reg in Ireland.
jonc

Post by jonc »

Is anyone else having problems with wireless Apple CarPlay since the update? My audio keeps cutting out for a few seconds every few minutes, it’s maddening. Never had this issue before updating.
2020 e Advance - Platinum White Pearl
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

I cannot confirm that – but sometimes the radio turns on by itself since the update...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post