Accident

All Honda E related discussions
EEEE

Post by EEEE »

madbiker wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:39 pm Thanks for the heads up, I would like a hard wired one for a cleaner look and 4K for picture quality.
You have a nice collection of Honda’s, does the Prelude have rear wheel steering?
The civic is the wife's. I do the maintenance on it but it has no soul, so hard to love it.

The prelude does have the electric 4 wheel steering. I've done a lot of things to it over the years and I don't think I could part with it. It has the honda motegi body kit and wheels and a fair few modifications.

IMG-20230830-WA0023.jpg

'21 e Advance - Charge Yellow - E1702RR alloys
'17 Civic Sport CVT
'00 Prelude 2.2VTi

Malcs

Post by Malcs »

Sorry to hear of your woes. Had a customer recently reverse into front left bumper. No real damage, but bumper had to be removed and refitted as it became unclipped on top edge. I did have this showing in the dash so I’ve booked in to a dealer to get it looked at tomorrow. Also entering a roundabout last week the sensor triggered the automatic SOS dial out. Possibly related. I did apologise to the call handler on behalf of my e. Once the car initiated the call, there didn’t seem to be any way of cancelling it on the screen. Perhaps if I’ve reached for the SOS button on the overhead console that may have terminated things

IMG_0338.jpeg