Another rattle !

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
rickwookie

Post by rickwookie »

Moved to "Faults & Technical". Might need to create a compilation thread of all these rattle threads now.

CSX

Post by CSX »

The dealership said they could not locate the rattle on a test drive with my car. They have contacted Honda to see if other owners are reporting similar - I told them they were and to review the Honda E forum!
MartinC

Post by MartinC »

I have a similar dash-rattle. It's been to the dealer once already and they said they thought it might be coming from under the passenger seat and 'tightened something' up there. Needless to say, on the drive home from the dealer the dash rattle reappeared. It's going back in today. Perhaps this time they'll allow me to accompany them on the test drive.
keithr

Post by keithr »

CSX wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:35 pm The dealership said they could not locate the rattle on a test drive with my car. They have contacted Honda to see if other owners are reporting similar - I told them they were and to review the Honda E forum!
They should have a look at Annoying rattle in the overhead switch cluster.
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

MartinC wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:12 am I have a similar dash-rattle. It's been to the dealer once already and they said they thought it might be coming from under the passenger seat and 'tightened something' up there. Needless to say, on the drive home from the dealer the dash rattle reappeared. It's going back in today. Perhaps this time they'll allow me to accompany them on the test drive.
I recommend that you photograph your dash (meters) display to capture the mileage when you drop it off & if it hasn't been driven when you collect it, ask them why.
I had Renault look into one fault 13 times (3 different dealers) on a car under warranty and 6 times they didn't even drive it but swore blind they'd fixed the issue.
I even told them what I believed was the cause but they repeatedly ignored me and surprise surprise when they changed that part it was fixed!

No more Renault's for me.
2020 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post