Start/End charge time.

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

Trykpaa wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:41 pm
tcg68 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:38 pm From how I read it, you set the timer to say when you don’t want it to charge rather than when you do want it to charge. I am trying to use the timer on my Zappi home charger instead but I can’t get that to work either. It may be an age thing for me too, but I am an IT professional - it should not be this hard.
You can set the time intervals to be for when to charge or when not to charge. Bottom most option in the menu
I cannot find the option that you say. Can you please tell me where it is exactly? In which menu is the most bottom option?

Trykpaa

Post by Trykpaa »

My bad. I got it wrong. It's the on/off of the timer all together. Danish translation ain't the best.

You can only set a timer for when NOT to charge.
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

Trykpaa wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:39 pm My bad. I got it wrong. It's the on/off of the timer all together. Danish translation ain't the best.

You can only set a timer for when NOT to charge.
I see. They should have made it simpler.
Joolsdc

Post by Joolsdc »

I have not touched the charge time on the car
Instead, as stated elsewhere I have set the timer in my Zappi Mk1 to only charge between 12:30am & 4:30am when I am on cheap 5p/kWh Octopus Go tariff.
I only set the car to charge to 90%. Not been anywhere to need 100% but can over ride with the app.
I think this makes it easier when you are out & about and need to rapid charge - don’t have to faff with the car settings.
And with the Zappi, if it’s set to eco++ setting, plugged & its sunny, it will then charge the e for free (needs to be generating >1.4kW)
Or you move it to eco or fast charge setting and it then just starts charging (if you need to urgently boost)
I hope this helps

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post