Potential new 'e' owner

New to the Honda E Forums? Introduce yourself here
Chewy

Post by Chewy »

Thanks for the replies concerning AA/CP.

I was rather hoping that it fully supported plugging into to USB for this, and it appears it does which is great news.

I use an Android Dongle and it needs plugging in. It provides a complete Android environment and allows pretty much all Android Apps to run natively on the unit. It has its own SIM Card Slot and is probably one of the most useful bits of kit I added to my ZS EV.

Wee Peem

Post by Wee Peem »

Go for the e. Range not a problem for me. Reliability of public chargers is. Hopefully this will improve ?
betonos

Post by betonos »

Regarding CP: with iphone, it works flawless over wireless. I have had 3 phones paired, no issues whatsoever. Also it switches between the phones so if I ride the car today and my wife tomorrow, the phone will switch. I had problems with bt-based connections with cars before, they were reluctant to switch. AA over wireless by many people is hit and miss and Honda is probably no worse than other cars in this regard.

As for boot - if you remove the shelf in the boot, actually you can fit decent amount of luggage. I'm using soft north face dufel L bags and I can fit them vertically. Have been packing for 2-night weekends with family (me, wife & 2 kids) into this boot without issues. As for the charging cable, it fits underside the boot, you can fit there either 230v charger with integrated cable or the fast charge cable, but probably not both at the same time thou.

There is suprising amount of space in front seats. I'm 193 cm and I have no problems fitting in there, also I don't feel as too tight space. And my 10 year old can still sit beneath me comfortably. Even I could fit still on the back seat beneath my front seat, but that's a bit further from comfort then ;)

The quality and finish of the interior, and also the systems in there - I'd say it's way above Fiat and Mini. I would not even consider them being in the same league whatsoever. The honda has the "premium" feel, Fiat is definately in the "plasticky" league. Mini probably in between.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post