Honda Sustaina C (Concept)

The place to discuss everything else..
ZoeDave

Post by ZoeDave »

FDAD wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:51 pm
londiniumperson wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:10 pm My point was that Honda are obviously not making another Honda e variant, which the OP stated.

One point around this which I’m perplexed by, is what is the point when the original Honda e body panels are made from a recyclable material anyway 🤦
hnda.jpg

I believe this sums it up...
If only Nissan had done that with the advertising guy on the first Juke who said "We have loads of cool ideas for car designs, let's put them all on the same small car!"

FDAD

Post by FDAD »

This is the guy we have to blame:

New video:

Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂
londiniumperson

Post by londiniumperson »

Really?
The presenter of the AutonetMagz YouTube video thinks this is based on the Honda Brio, which is actually a version of the Jazz.
Also does Honda really believe that it is more sustainable to replace the existing Honda e panels with bespoke designed acrylic panels, rather than leaving the existing panels, some with solar cells to provide up to 6km/day, that isn't very sustainable wasting resources to add additional electronics for such a minimal gain under ideal conditions.

My opinion of Honda is now way in the gutter with them spouting all of this tripe.
2020 Advance in Crystal Black Pearl on 17's - 08/2020-Current
2015 VW Tiguan (Pure White) - 04/2018-Current
1991 Honda Beat PP1 (Festival Red) - 11/2022-Current

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post