HONDA e [NUDE/BARE]

Faults and Technical chat for the Honda E
FDAD

Post by FDAD »

Reuben80 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:34 pm There is no difference in the drivetrain, motor, or battery between the Japanese and European. The Japanese version should be a bit narrower but I do not know from where. The difference is Japanese are basing it on WLTC and Europeans on WLTP. As far as I know WLTC is part of WLTP but I am not an expert. This however can make these calculation differences on paper. In the car the remaining range is calculated by the last 600km drive or so once I read somewhere. So it depends how you drive.
I got it from the dealer with does estimates... they never improved or lowered...
Honda E advance [Modern Steel Metallic] 8-) [DELIVERED JULY 2020] - 85 000Kms + ✌️🎂

Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

How many km did you do? I am sure it will variate with time.
Last edited by Reuben80 on Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left4Cookies

Post by Left4Cookies »

As I understand it, WLTC is a subset of WLTP so though often used interchangeably, they're not the same. WLTC describes a set of test cycles, but there's multiple different ones depending on the vehicle class. There's also a "city" version of WLTC, which will no doubt yield better numbers out of context. Who knows what they've used in Japan.

https://dieselnet.com/standards/cycles/wltp.php#cycles
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

WLTP = world harmonized light-duty vehicles test procedure
WLTC = worldwide harmonized light-duty vehicles test cycles

The WLTC is part of the WLTP, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worldwid ... Procedure
Dutch Advance in Charge Yellow on 17"
1st registered Oct 2020
Home charger: public charging stations only
RAL7004

Post by RAL7004 »

Here ( https://www.quattroruote.it/news/nuovi- ... assai.html ) you get a closer look to the car from underneath ...

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-19 um 19.58.12.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-19 um 19.58.00.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-19 um 19.57.17.png

Last edited by RAL7004 on Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
bogga

Post by bogga »

While the acronyms WLTP and WLTC are sometimes used interchangeably, the WLTP procedures define a number of other procedures—in addition to the WLTC test cycles—that are needed to type approve a vehicle.

https://dieselnet.com/standards/cycles/wltp.php
milligoon

Post by milligoon »

Re my original query about the battery, those cross members are welded at the sides yet there do appear to be fixings going through them from the top into the battery housing, something to look at if ever removing the battery.
Ex e owner
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Too bad I don't speak Italian and the video isn't on YouTube yet. I think he has interesting things to say. Finally someone who, I hope, pays attention to the expensive technology that Honda has used.
1st registered Oct 2020
Reuben80

Post by Reuben80 »

He said how good the suspension is. It is made for maximum comfort and grip. He said that the motor is a performance motor so low economy. It's a car made for performance and not economy in mind as even the rear tyres are wider than front.

My personal comment: if you want good economy don't make the motor work so much. Give it little gas as you can everywhere.
iHansz

Post by iHansz »

Grazie mille!
1st registered Oct 2020

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post