Validating your device - stuck HELP!!

All Honda E related discussions
richt

Post by richt »

Hello - just wanted to say thank you for all the helpful advice on this thread - especially CLightley for sharing the dealer update PDF - I have now got the app working - to the extent that it does!

Bledar

Post by Bledar »

I bought the Honda E:NS1 from a local buyer in Albania. I think they get the cars from Japan, because this is an Asian product. I have contacted them and they said to me that they haven't yet figured out the solution, but they are going to try to change the esim to Albania. I don't think they can do it, so they are stalling me. The QR code doesn't show. I downloaded the apps (Honda Connect and Honda +) but when I try to enter the VIN code it says invalid. I can't even change the date or time. I thought about going to other dealerships, because there isn`t one in Albania but they aren`t replying. What can I do?

unnamed.jpg

upsilon

Post by upsilon »

Bledar wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:45 am I bought the Honda E:NS1 from a local buyer in Albania. I think they get the cars from Japan, because this is an Asian product. I have contacted them and they said to me that they haven't yet figured out the solution, but they are going to try to change the esim to Albania. I don't think they can do it, so they are stalling me. The QR code doesn't show. I downloaded the apps (Honda Connect and Honda +) but when I try to enter the VIN code it says invalid. I can't even change the date or time. I thought about going to other dealerships, because there isn`t one in Albania but they aren`t replying. What can I do?
If the Baidu Carlife is a default app, I suspect this might be from Chinese market